TentBox CargoOrder a brochure
Built for the adventurer, the TentBox Cargo is constructed from a rugged Honeycomb aluminium sheet and is the slimmest in our entire range. The Cargo comes with a set of roof bars which allow you to adventure with more than ever before. Complete with its very own set of accessory rails you can add all sorts of attachments, and we plan to release some awesome accessories over the coming months and years. The Cargo gives you the option of side or rear access, and as with all of our roof tents, there’s space for two, and the mattress and ladder are included.
- Ladder, mattress & fixing kit included
- Cross bars included
- One tree planted for every TentBox sold
- Guaranteed adventure
- 280gsm rip-stop canvas, with a 2000mm PU-membrane. Super strong, and waterproof.
- 6cm memory foam mattress, for extra comfort.
- Honeycomb aluminium shell. Super strong, super lightweight.
- Waterproof SBS zips, to keep the rain out.
- Waterproof silicone sealant tape applied behind all seams, for added protection.
- Stainless steel and aluminium used throughout.
- Fine mesh fly netting to keep even the smallest insects out.
- Aluminium accessory rail surrounds tent, many exciting accessories launching soon.
- Aluminium telescopic ladder. Lightweight, and packs down small.
SplitIt allows you to pay in 0% monthly installments over a period of 6 months.
To use SplitIt, click on the ‘Pay Now’ button on the order summary page, and choose the SplitIt option at the checkout.
You must pay with a credit card, that has an available balance that covers your entire transaction. SplitIt will take an authorisation on your credit card for the full checkout amount, but only charge you in monthly installments. As long as you pay these installments off each month, you will not be charged any interest by your credit card issuer.
PayPal offers finance through it’s PayPal Credit feature.
To use PayPal Credit, click on the ‘PayPal Express Checkout’ button at the order summary page. This will take you to the PayPal Checkout page, where you’ll be offered the PayPal Credit option.
In most cases you can receive 0% finance for a period of 4 months – interest will then apply after this period. Check your offer from PayPal before agreeing to it though, as their offers differ from person to person.
We have partnered with Ideal4Finance to offer traditional finance for our customers.
To apply, please click the link below, or call them directly and quote ‘TentBox’
Once you’ve applied, Ideal4Finance will send you a finance offer, which you can choose to accept or decline.
If you choose to accept their offer, the money will be sent to your bank account, and you can then return to our site to complete your purchase.